Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Where Are Money Goes

so i was getting lunch today.. u know going up in the line and waiting for 15 mins to get somthing shitty.
usually i get a snack because my lunch is at like 9:30 and im not even close to hungery
soo
i went up but the line was short. so i waited to get the hot lunch instead of gotting my food and the cookies i get every lunch.
-------------
(lunch is supposed to be 2.25)
(also lunch today was 5 pieces of chicken nuggets, noodles(supper small amount, and a small ass piece of bread)) and alsoo the cookies where .75 total of $3 well i thought
--------------
so i went to pay wit my $3 and she like yo its actually fuking 3.50 (/facepalm)
i was like wtf
she told me its 2.25 wit only the fuking 5 nuggets
wtf how am i going to get feed wit 5 small ass chicken pieces
its like im in Africa now living on the streets i think lol
cant they feed a family of 3 for a week wit $5
so the noodles and the bread where .50 total gah
idk wtf that was but id think ill be getting there shitty food again
------------

2 comments:

  1. ROFL

    I cannot help but laugh at that one.

    First off, I never paid that much for lunch and we always got something decent. At best, we might have paid more for like an ice cream or something, but always were able to get all food groups.

    My boy Travis goes to a private school, says it is like $5.50 for hot school lunch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dam dude that a shit load... when i went to private it was $2 and u could get a small pizza
    in public $2 doesn't get u a hot lunch

    that shit pisses me off and also my friend smokes a pack of sig a day and pays like $9 thats fuking crazy
    i feel bad for him dude

    ReplyDelete